Ziplock Bag Drive
As part of our continued outreach and education of the services provided by the Madison County Child Advocacy Center (CAC), we will be collecting Ziploc Bags (Quart and Gallon Size) April 1- 23, 2023. The center uses these type of bags and has a need for more. There will be a marked drop-off box in the Narthex. Donations will be delivered to the Center on April 28th.
Thanks, Sharon Groh
The Gilson Brown Project
The Social Ministry Team has recommended Resurrection Church adopt Gilson Brown Elementary School in Godfrey as an expression of living out our mission and vision for ministering outside our walls. Gilson Brown is educating 225 students, most of whom live in low-income housing with families in poverty. A display and drop-off box will be located in the narthex. The following items would be much appreciated by teachers, nursing staff, and administration to help the children:
- Glue Sticks
- Expo Fine Tip Dry Erase Markers
- Underwear (new only) for boys and girls
- Unisex Sweat Pants (clean, used are acceptable). Gray, Blue, or Black. Sizes 4-5, 6-7, or 7-8.
- Girls Black Leggings (new or used)
- Tennis Shoes for Boys or Girls. Size 13 or One. (new or used)
- Ruled Easel Pads for teachers/para-educators